Makes: About 1 1/4 kg
A big baking tin of 11-12inch diameter
1tin (4oo gm) condence milk ( milkmaid)
11/2cups (300)ml milk
3 tbs powdered sugar
250 gms (2-1/2 cups) maida (plain flour)
1 tsp level soda bicarb
2 tsp level baking powder
2 tsp vanilla essence
- Preheat oven to 150°C for 10 minute
- Sift maida with soda bi carb and baking powder. Keep aside
- Mix sugar and butter in a big pan. Beat till very fluffy and light.
- Add milk -maid beat well to mix.
- Add milk. mix well add essence .
- Add the maida gradually beating well after each addition .
- Beat well for 3-4 minutes till the mixture is smooth and light and of a soft dropping consistency.
- Grease and dust a cake tin .put the cake better in it .
- Smoothen the top, pushing the mixture backwards from the centre to make a slight depression in the centre.
- Bake for 60 minutes in a pre heated oven at 150 °C . Check with a knife at the highest point of the cake. Remove from oven after 5 minutes.
- Wait for another 5-10 minutes before removing from the tin on the wire rack.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.
Hate to miss a recipe? Like my Facebook to stay updated!
Like share and spread your love ❤️
6 thoughts on “Eggless Vanilla Cake”
[…] Eggless Vanilla Cake Eggless Malai Vanilla Cake […]
[…] different basic cake recipes, click on the links: Eggless Vanilla Cake or Eggless Malai Vanilla […]
Wow! Nice rangoli on top!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Mam pl gulabjamun cake recipe send me
Hi ,can you please mention how much butter is required?it is not mentioned in ingredients list