2-3 Cucumber (big)
1/4 cup chopped carrots
1/4 cup pomogranate seeds
1 big spoon of chopped coriender leaves.
6-7 chopped almonds
2 chopped green chillis
1/4 cup mashed paneer
chat masala, salt, pepper to taste
- Make hung curd by taking the curds water out.
- Add mashed paneer, spices, carrots, coriander, green chillis and mix it.
- Peel the cucumber and hollow them.
- Than put the mixture on it.
- Sprinkle some pomegranate seeds and garnish with almonds and serve.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.