2-1/2 cups maida flour
1-1\2 tsp baking powder
3\4 tsp soda bicarb
1 cup butter -softened
1 cup powdered sugar
1 cup milk
6 tbs mango puree
- Sieve the flour, baking powder, and the soda bicarb.
- Beat butter and sugar till fluffy.
- Add the flour and milk and mango puree mix well.
- Pour into greased mold.
- Preheat microwave at 180 degrees and then bake for 40-45 minute.
- Let the cake get cool and then remove it from the mold.
- Use whipped cream for icing.
- Cut the mango into thin slices and make the rose.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.
Hate to miss a recipe? Like my Facebook to stay updated!
Like share and spread your love ❤️
One thought on “Mango Cake”
[…] yet so soft and moist. It melts in your mouth and that frosting on top makes it super awesome. Mango Cake MANGO CHUNDA Spicy, sour and sweet mango preserve made with raw unripe mangoes and spices. Make it […]