2-1/2 cups maida flour
1-1\2 tsp baking powder
3\4 tsp soda bicarb
1 cup butter -softened
1 cup powdered sugar
1 cup milk
6 tbs mango puree
- Sieve the flour, baking powder, and the soda bicarb.
- Beat butter and sugar till fluffy.
- Add the flour and milk and mango puree mix well.
- Pour into greased mold.
- Preheat microwave at 180 degrees and then bake for 40-45 minute.
- Let the cake get cool and then remove it from the mold.
- Use whipped cream for icing.
- Cut the mango into thin slices and make the rose.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.