2-1/2 cups flour (maida)
1-1\2 tsp baking powder
3\4 tsp soda bi carb
1 cup butter – softned
1cup powdered sugar
1 cup milk
2 tbsp cocopowder
- Sieve the flour, baking powder and the soda bicarb.coco powder.
- Beat butter and sugar till fluffy.
- Add the flour and milk and mix well.
- Pour in to greased mold .
- Sprinkle choco chips .
- Preheat microwave at 180degree and than bake for 40to 45minute.
- Decorate with truffle
The Chocolate Ganache Icing:
2 cups (300 grams) chopped dark chocolate
1 cup (200 grams cream
- Place chocolate in a medium heatproof bowl; set aside.
- Place cream in a small saucepan over medium heat and bring to a simmer. Pour over chocolate and let stand until chocolate has softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add butter and stir until smooth. Let cool slightly before using.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.