Malai 1 cup
Sugar 1 cup
Refined flour (maida) 2cups
Milk powder 1 cup
Baking soda a 3/4spoon
Baking powder 1 1/2 teaspoons
Salt to taste
Milk 1 cup
Vanila essence 1/2 tsp
lemon juice 1 tsp
1and 1/2tsp curd
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.Combine the malai and sugar lemon juice and curd in a bowl and whisk well. Keep aside.
- Combine the plain flour, baking powder and baking soda and sieve 2-3 times and keep aside.
- Add the milk and milk powder and maida mixture to the malai gradually and keep stirring.
- Gradually and alternatively finish the mixture and keep stirring. The mixture should be of the pouring consistency.
- Now add the vanilla essence and lightly stir again once.
- Grease the cake mould and sprinkle little maida into it.
- Pour the batter into it and bake in a pre-heated cooker or oven for 40-45 minutes.
- Remove and cool.
- Cut into slices (for cup cakes baking time is 20 to 25 minute at 180°C)
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.