White Frosting (use homemade or store bought)
Frosting Tip (I used a Star tip no 21)
Gel Food Coloring (I suggest the gel coloring made by Wilton)
Cupcakes or cake
- Cut the bottom tip off your pipping bag and insert your frosting tip.
- Choose your colors for the Tie Die Frosting and start painting lines around the inside of the pipping bag (choose to space out the lines or cover the entire bag).
- I picked out 5 colors and painted around the bag.
- Start at the tip and paint up just past the center of the bag.
- Fill pipping bag up with white frosting
- Twist off the top of the bag
- Pipe Tie Dye frosting onto cake.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.
Hate to miss a recipe? Like my Facebook to stay updated!
Like share and spread your love ❤️