1 1/2 tbsp ghee
1 cup semolina (rava)
3/4 cup sugar
4 cups water
4 to 6 raisins (kismis) (optional)
6 to 8 almonds (badam) , crushed or thinly sliced
- Heat ghee in a kadai. Add the semolina.
- Keep stirring till semolina attains light brown color.
- In a separate pan, boil water with sugar till sugar is dissolved.
- Add water to the kadai slowly, stirring continuously.
- Add raisins and half of the almonds.
- Keep stirring till ghee shines on the sides of the kadai.
- Take off the flame. Garnish with rest of the almonds.
- For orange and green color …take some halwa and add few drop of food color.
- Take cake mold and arrange tri colour halva ..than un-mold it. ..decorate with sprinkles.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.