Baby potato 20
Schezwan sause (I used chings) 1 and 1/2 tsp
Cumin powder 1/4 tsp
Salt as needed
Curry leaves few
Coriander leaves few
Oil 1 tblsp
Mustard seeds 1/4 tsp
Sesasme seeds 1/4 tsp
- Boil the potatoes and peel the skin . Do not over cook the potatoes.
- Transfer it to a wide bowl.
- Add the schezwan sauce, jeera powder, curry leaves, salt.
- Mix well and marinate this for 20 minutes.
- In a pan, preferably non stick add oil and throw in the mustard seeds and sesame seeds.
- Add in the marinated potatoes and fry for 10 to 15 minutes in a medium low flame.
- Switch off the flame when it becomes golden fried.
- Serve hot with any rice of your choice.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.
Hate to miss a recipe? Like my Facebook to stay updated!
Like share and spread your love ❤️
3 thoughts on “Schezwan Potato”
i tried this recipe with slight modifications and the dish was amazing 🙂
Hey Astha the recipe looks good and delicious. I am gonna try it once. You can make it more spicy with our variety of spices at https://annapurnaspices.com.
Thanks for your kind words .pls mail me at email@example.com for collabofation .