Dark chocolate cooked with coconut and condensed milk.
Dark chocolate, grated – 450 grams
Desiccated coconut-1/3 cup
Unsalted butter-3 tablespoon + for greasing
Condensed milk- 1 tin
- Put chocolate in a large glass bowl. Keep the bowl over a deep non stick pan of boiling water, add butter and melt the two together.
- Lightly grease an aluminium tray and line the base with butter paper.
- Warm condensed milk in the microwave oven. When chocolate and butter melt, add warmed condensed milk and mix.
- Take the bowl off the boiling water and add desiccated coconut, (reserving some for sprinkling on top) and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tray and tap the tray on the table top so that it spreads evenly.
- Sprinkle the reserved desiccated coconut on top.
- Once it cools down to room temperature keep it in a refrigerator to set.
- Cut into squares and serve. You can also wrap in butter paper if you want to store it for some days.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.