1 packet wafer cup
1 jar of Nutella
200 gram dark chocolate or milk chocolate
100 grams coarsely crushed almonds (or hazelnuts or cashewnuts)
- First combine wafer biscuits, 2-3 tbsp coarsely crushed nuts and Nutella in a bowl.
- Leave in a fridge for about 10-15 mins.
- In the meantime cut the chocolate in small pieces and melt in double boiler.
- When chocolate is melted completely remove from the flame. Give a good stir and keep a side.
- Fill each wafer cup with Nutella mixture.
- Put one piece of hazelnut in one cup and close with another nutella filled cut.
- Glue edges with melted chocolate.
- Like wise do the same with all the cups and keep in the fridge for 10-15 minutes.
- Now take the wafer balls out of the fridge. Using 2 fork slowly add one ball in to melted chocolate. Coat them well.
- If the balls open don’t panic just with soft hand coat it well and using fork keep it on parchment paper.
- Like wise do the same with rest of the balls.
- Now roll balls with light hand in coarsely ground nuts and keep in the fridge for 30 mins or until set.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.