Desiccated coconut – 1 1/2 cup and 1/4 for coating the ladoos
Rose syrup – 4 tsp (I used Rooh Afza)
Condensed milk – 1/2 cup
Cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
Ghee – 1 tsp
- In a hot pan put ghee and desiccated coconut. Then roast it for 50 seconds.
- In medium-low flame add condense milk, rooh afza and Cardamom powder keep mixing it until the mixture starts leaving the edges of the pan. There is a tendency for it to burn if you cook too much.
- Transfer it to a bowl. Grease your palms with some oil/ ghee and when it cools down a little and warm to handle start taking tsp size and roll them into balls.
- Roll them with the desiccated coconut and arrange them in a plate.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes to set. You can store them in air tight containers for a week.
Notes: You can even cover it with colored sugar instead of coconut.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.
Hate to miss a recipe? Like my Facebook to stay updated!
Like share and spread your love ❤️
One thought on “Rose Flavored Coconut Laddu”
[…] can also try my Paan ke Ladoo (Paan Bites),Rose Flavored Coconut Laddu,Mango Coconut […]