Coco powder – 1/2 cup (unsweetened)
All Purpose Flour (Maida) – 1/2 cup
Sugar – 1/2 cup (can go upto 3/4 of a cup if you prefer a sweeter muffin)
Butter – 1/2 cup
Cooking (baking) Soda – 1/4 tsp
Baking Powder – 1/4 tsp
Milk – 1/2 cup
Vanilla – a few drops
- Grease a 6 mould muffin tray. Preheat oven to 200 C.
- Sift the flour and coco powder with cooking soda and baking powder.
- Powder the sugar.
- Cream the butter and sugar together.
- Add milk and vanilla.
- Fold the flour-cocoa mix into this to get your batter.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin moulds.
- Bake at 200 C for 30 minutes.
- Decorate with chocolate icing and sprinkles
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.