Corn Kernels 1 Cup
Chaat Masala 1 Tbsp
Amchur Powder 1 tsp
Red Chilli Powder a Pinch
Lemon juice 1 tbsp
Salt to taste
Butter 1/2 tsp
- Boil the corn or steam it till its soft.
- Use a knife to chop off the corn kernels from the cob.
- If using canned corn, wash the corn and strain it.
- Heat butter in a pan, add corn and fry for a minute.
- Stir in chaat masala, amchur powder, lemon juice and salt.
- Fry for couple more seconds and remove from heat.
- Sprinkle red chilli powder and garnish with cilantro.
Notes: Make sure corn is cooked well before adding the spice powders.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.