Baking Powder- 4Grams
Custard Powder- 50Grams
All Purpose Flour-250Grams
Mixed Dry Fruits-150Grams
Pineapple Essence -1/2Teaspoons
- Take a bowl add mixed dry fruits (cherry, cashew nuts, papaya candy fruit, raisins,) in this
- Add all purpose flour, custard powder, milk powder, cardamom powder, baking powder mix all of these well and keep it aside.
- Take another bowl add butter, powder sugar, pineapple essence cream and mix it well.
- Add milk or water, mix it well. In this add flour and dry fruit mixture, mix it like a dough, take rolling pin roll the dough into thin sheet, cut them into square shape and arrange the cookies in to the tray
- Bake them at 180 c for 15 minutes
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.