Britannia Jim jam Biscuits – 20 (I used Strawberry flavor)
Milk – 1 cup
Baking Powder / Eno salt – 3/4 tsp (I used Baking powder)
Butter / Oil – to grease (I used butter)
- Grease a microwave safe bowl / cake pan. I used a cake pan made of Silicone
- Put the biscuits into the blender and blend into fine granules.
- Add baking powder, vanilla and milk and blend well
- Pour the batter into the bowl and microwave for 5 minutes
- Take it out and wait till it comes to room temperature. Once it is cooled, you can slice and serve.
- Any cream biscuit / cookies can be used
- Since I have used silicone baking tray, I was able to unmould easily.
- If you are using any other microwave safe bowl grease generously with oil / butter
- Adding parchment paper / wax / butter papers helps to unmould easily
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.