1/2 cup melted butter
2 tbsps brown sugar
2/3 cup (150 ml) water
2 tsps vanilla essence
1 tin condensed milk (400 gms)
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
3/4 tsp baking soda
1 3/4 tsps baking pwd
1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 180 C. Grease and flour an 8″-9″ inch baking pan.
- Sieve maida, baking pwd, baking soda, salt and cocoa pwd, thrice. Keep aside.
- Cream the sugar, melted butter, condensed milk and water till smooth using a wooden spoon or hand blender.
- Slowly add little flour-cocoa mixture. Follow this procedure till the dry ingredients are completely blended with the wet ingredients. Add vanilla essence and combine well.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45-50 minutes or till a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- Cake decorate by ganache and cadbury shots.
- For ganache (truffle) recipe click the link: How To Make Chocolate Ganache (Truffle)
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.