Biscuit base topped with bangali sweet
Cham cham (चम चम) and Paneer mixed yogurt..
Bengali mithai cham cham (चम चम) 10 pieces halved
15-16 Oreo cream biscuits crushed (You can take any biscuits of your choice )
Hung curd 1 cup
Melted butter 2-3 tablespoons
2c ups Whipped cream
100gm grated paneer
Condensed milk 1/2 cup
Sugar 2-3 tbsp (optional)
- Put crushed biscuits in a bowl, add butter and mix well. Spread this mixture on the base of a loose bottom tin. Press and refrigerate till set.
- Put hung curd in a bowl. Add sugar and whisk well.Add whipped cream and whisk.Add grated paneer and whisk again till well blended.
- Pour some of this mixture over the biscuit base in the tin and spread evenly. Top with cham cham (चम चम) pieces and cover with remaining mixture. Tap a little and refrigerate till set.
- When set pour some strawberry jelly (follow the instruction on the jelly packet to make strawberry jelly) on it and refrigerate till set.
- Decorate with whipped cream. Serve chilled.
- For crushing the biscuits: put the biscuits into a strong, clean plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin. Stir through the melted butter evenly.
- Alternatively, use a food processor to pulse the biscuits to a breadcrumb consistency, pour in the melted butter and combine well.
- Pour the crumbs into a loose-bottomed tin and smooth around with the back of a spoon. You can use a straight-sided glass to press in the crumbs and get an even finish.
- Refrigerate for at least half an hour to set the butter before removing from the tin.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.
Hate to miss a recipe? Like my Facebook to stay updated!
Like share and spread your love ❤️