This recipe has sweet memories of my childhood. Every alternate day when I came home from school I asked my mummy to make them. My mom was happy as I ate only 1 chappati but because of these laddus I ate 2-3 chappatis together.
Leftover paranthas or chappatis 4-5
Almond powder 2 tbsp
Sugar in powder form 1 cup
Pure ghee 1/2 cup
- Churn all the leftover chappatis / paranthas in a mixer.
- Dry roast it for sometime in a wok or a pan .
- Add sugar powder and almond powder and mix till sugar mixes well.
- Add pure ghee so that whole mixture can bind.
- Switch off the gas and let it cool down.
- Make ladoos out of this mixture.
Enjoy the leftover paranthas with no tension of wastage and don’t disclose the secret until you serve them to your dear ones 😉
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.
Hate to miss a recipe? Like my Facebook to stay updated!
Like share and spread your love ❤️
One thought on “Leftover Roti (Chappati) Laddu”
[…] this is one of my handy recipe after Leftover Roti (Chappati) Laddu to finish leftover chapati at home as they are yummy and healthy too. For this recipe I have chosen […]