Custard powder 4-5 tablespoons
Milk 1 litre
Powdered sugar 2 cups
Assorted fruit (grapes and banana ) roughly chopped 1 cup
Orange peeled 1 cup
Orange squash 2 tbsp
- Dip the broken biscuits in orange squash and place them in the individual glasses or cups.
- Place Orange jelly crystals in a bowl, add a cup of hot water and stir till the crystals dissolve. Keep aside to cool.
- Boil milk in a deep non stick pan. Mix custard powder in 2-3 tbsps water and add to boiling milk. Cook, stirring continuously till it thickens.
- Add powdered sugar and mix. Add fruits to the custard and mix well. Spread the fruits layer over the layer of biscuits.
- Spread orange jelly over it.and another layer of custard.
- Garnish with colored sugar and Mint leaves.
- Set in the refrigerator. Cool and serve
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.