This cake I made for my anniversary. 14 years of togetherness.
I started cooking only after my marriage. My husband always inspires and appreciates my preparations. I made Eggless dual fondant Cake. I got this idea by seeing its pic on internet. I was very keen to make it exactly like the one I saw and It came out perfectly.
- First you bake 2 heart shape cakes of any flavor. I made eggless orange flavored cake. (For recipe, click this link: Eggless Orange Cake).
- After baking cakes keep it at room temperature for at least one hour for cooling down.
- Then cut in to layer and fill the cake (for detailed instructions, click this link: How To Layer And Fill A Cake).
- After that cover with fondant (for detailed instructions, click this link: How To Cover Cake With Fondant).
- Now time for decoration. One cake will be covered by red fondant and the other by white fondant.
- To join them cut a small half round slot, put some edible glue in the slot and plough the other in that slot.
- Now arrange flowers on it and border with rolled fondant on top (for detailed instructions, click this link: How To Make Fondant Flowers).
- Complete with border of whipped cream using piping bag with star nozzle tip.
Your cake is ready …
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.
Hate to miss a recipe? Like my Facebook to stay updated!
Like share and spread your love ❤️