My family loves puddings (especially my father in law)… and I love to cook them too… Actually, I always look for new pudding recipes, it’s a kind of my passion. This time I tried mango flavor pudding.
Biscuits broken10-12 (I used Britannia marry biscuit )
Butter 1 tablespoon
Brown sugar 1 tablespoon
Mango jelly 1 pack (I used weikfield mango jelly)
Whipped cream 1 and a half cup
2 Ripe mango (I used hapus Aam )
- Heat water in a nonstick pan. Coarsely grind together biscuits, butter and brown sugar in a mixer jar and transfer into a bowl (you can crush biscuit with hands also).
- Spread a layer of the biscuit mixture into individual glasses and press lightly and put it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to set.
- Prepare jelly according to the packet instructions,(but always use little less water than mentioned in the packet)If the pack says to add 500ml of water use only 400ml of water to make sure the jelly sets well. Keep aside to cool.
- Spread the mango jelly over the layer of biscuits and set for some time in room temperature.
- When jelly sets decorate with whipped cream using a piping bag with star nozzle.
- After that decorate with mango rose and small mango cubes.
- Set in the refrigerator, cool and serve.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.