I tried Sanjeev Kapoor’s Recipe…..
Dark chocolate chopped 100 grams
Refined flour (maida) 1 1/3 cups + for dusting
Milk 1/2 cup
Melted butter 1/3 cup + for greasing
Sugar 1 cup
Walnuts roasted and chopped 1/2 cup
Vanilla essence 1 teaspoon
Baking powder 2 teaspoons
- Preheat oven at 180º C. Grease a square cake tin or heart shape tin with some butter and dust with some flour.
- Heat milk in a non-stick pan till just warm.
- Take chocolate in a bowl. Add warm milk and butter and mix well till the chocolate melts completely.
- Add sugar and walnuts and mix well. Add vanilla essence.
- Sift together flour and baking powder into the chocolate mixture and mix till well blended into a batter.
- Pour the batter into the prepared tin, tap a little and place it in the preheated oven. Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove tin from oven and cool brownie down to room temperature. Remove brownie from tin, cut into pieces and serve warm or serve with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.