- Peel the mango and Slice into halves.
- Remove the ends (about an inch), and then slice the mango into very thin pieces.
- Roll the first piece tightly and place it on a flat surface. This becomes the center of the rose.
- Wrap the second piece around the centerpiece, making sure that this “petal” covers the seams of the previous “petal”.
- As you work your way outward, cut the mango slices at an angle so that the outer petals of the rose also have some dimension.
- Use the smaller pieces for the center and the larger pieces as you work outward.
- If you only have firm mangoes on hand, just make thinner petals. And thicker petals if the mango is too soft. With practice, you ‘ll have a better idea of how thick the petals should be.
- Use the rosettes to decorate fruit tarts, tartlets, cakes, cupcakes, cheesecakes, puddings or whatever you prefer.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.
Hate to miss a recipe? Like my Facebook to stay updated!
Like share and spread your love ❤️
7 thoughts on “How To Make Mango Rosette”
[…] First serve seviyan kheer in short glasses then garnish with Mango Rosette (For recipe click here: How To Make Mango Rosette) […]
LikeLiked by 1 person
[…] MANGO ROSETTE I made mango roses for my cake and pudding decoration. These are natural fruit flowers. Easy to make and they are so adorable too!!!… we can use them in cake or any food decoration …How To Make Mango Rosette […]
[…] to make mango rose link is hereHow To Make Mango Rosette […]
[…] How to make mango roseHow To Make Mango Rosette […]
[…] Once chilled and set. remove it. Decorate with a mango rose How To Make Mango Rosette […]