I always try and find new dishes. When my kids come from school I try to present a new dish for their afternoon snack.. Both My Girls are very happy when they see my new dish. This time I tried healthier version of cake without butter and using wheat flour and the outcome was superb.
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Blend curd oil and Jam well
- Sieve wheatflour soda bicarb and baking soda in this mixture
- Add vanilla extract and mix well with a wooden spatula
- Grease and dust a baking dish and pour batter in it
- Put it in a oreheated oven 180 degrees for 35 minutes
Let it cool and slice❤️❤️
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.