Easy snacks recipe.
My kids wants to eat something spicy, chatpata snack in the afternoon after school. I usually make Chilla, parantha, corn chat, idli etc but in last week I tried corn Cutlets and its finish with no time.
Boiled potato 2
Boiled corn ( I used fresh ) 1 & 1/2 cup
Green chili 2-3
Ginger Garlic paste 1/2 tsp
Turmeric 1/4 tsp
Dry mango powder 1/4 tsp
Cumin seeds 1/2 tsp
Cilantro (Coriander leaves) 3 tsp
Semolina/suji 3 tsp
Bread crumbs 1/2 cup
Coriander powder 1/4 tsp
Sugar 1/2 tsp
Salt to taste
- Boil corn for 1 whistle.
- In mixer jar add corn, cumin and green chili. Grind coarsely, do not make a paste. Boil and mash potatoes.
- In mixing bowl add corn mixture, mashed potatoes, Suji, coriander powder, ginger garlic paste, turmeric, sugar and salt, mix well.
- Add bread crumbs and cilantro and mix well.
- Grease your palm with little oil and make patties in oval shape or any desired shape. You can use cookie cutters for this.
- Shallow fry the patties on non stick pan with some oil,until golden brown on both sides.
Serve hot with tomato ketchup or Green chutney
You can deep fry patties too.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.
2 thoughts on “Corn Cutlets”
Hi mam this side Sakshi Singhai here,my husband really liked your this dish and he suggest me to join you…
Glad to know that. I would love to be connected with you . Please connect via links for facebook , insta and google+ .