Kalakand is a very traditional and delicious dessert. This time I chose an instant recipe. Rose kalakand is a rose flavored kalakand made by adding rose essence and red colour to the recipe. I made this kalakand in heart shape. I am a passivate about heart shape.
Cooking – 10 min
2 heaped tbsp-Dairy Whitener
Rose essence 1/2 tsp (I Used pure rose sharabat )
Red edible color 2-3drops
1 tin (400 gm)-NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 tablespoon sliced almonds or pistachio for garnishing
- Mash paneer coarsely and mix in the dairy whitener and NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- Heat the mixture in a thick bottom pan.
- Add rose essence and red color and mix well
- Cook on medium heat with constant stirring till the mixture becomes thick and starts leaving the sides of the pan.
- Remove from the fire and spread onto a greased plate,and sprinkle sliced almonds.
- Cool and cut into heart shape with the help of cookie cutter.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.