Milk compound 200gm or Dark Compound- 200 gms.
White Compound- 100 gms.
Regular Cornflakes- 75gms. (1 full cup)
Vanilla Essence- 1/2 tsp.
- Prepare a tray by covering it with aluminum foil or butter paper.
- Melt the Milk or Dark Chocolates or both half in a microwave or in a double boiler.
- Crush the cornflakes using your hand (keep them coarse).
- Add half of the cornflakes into the melted chocolate.
- Slowly fold in the cornflakes into it. Add rest of the cornflakes and the vanilla essence. You can add more cornflakes if you see that your mixture is very thin.
- Using a spoon, put 1-1 tbsp. of the mixture on the tray covered with foil. Spread some melted white chocolate over the clusters to make nice designs.
- Refrigerate for maximum 15 minutes and then take them out.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.