My Daughter’s loves tikki (pattice/cutlet) in any form , so I keep making varieties for them… This time I present Oats Tikki.
Oats are very beneficial for our health, since it fights against conditions ranging from high blood pressure and cholesterol to diabetes and even cancer..
Cooking Time : 20 – 25 min
Temperature : 160°C
1 ½ cups (150g) Quaker Oats.
2 tbsp (20g) low fat yogurt. Potatoes-boiled and mashed.
½ cup grated cauliflower.
½ cup grated carrot. Salt to taste.
½ tsp red chilli powder.
¼ tsp garam masala.
½ tsp dry mango powder (amchoor).
2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander .
- Keep ½ cup Quaker Oats aside for coating.
- Mix 1 cup Quaker Oats with yogurt. Add all the remaining ingredients.
- Make 8 balls of the above mixture
- Flatten each balls or shape into hearts or cut with a heart shape cookie cutter. Do not flatten too much.
- Spread the remaining ½ cup Quaker Oats on a plate. Put about ½ cup milk or water in a flat dish/bowl. Dip each Tikki in milk for a second and immediately press both sides of each heart in Quaker Oats. Press Tikkis with the palms to make the Quaker Oats coat properly.
- Preheat Oxy Fryer for 5 minutes at 160° C. Arrange the Tikkis in fry basket and close it properly. Keep the fryer at 160° C for 20-25
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.
Hate to miss a recipe? Like my Facebook to stay updated!
Like share and spread your love ❤️
One thought on “Oats Tikki (Oxy Fryer Recipe)”
[…] out other Tikki varieties on my Oats Tikki (Oxy Fryer Recipe) SPROUTED MOONG , OATS AND VEGGIE KABAB/ TIKKI /CUTLETSBeetroot ❤ Tikki Palak Tikki With […]