When my daughters came from school they have their result ….so to celebrate their result I wanted to make quick dessert for them I said them please wait for a minute then i got idea and made this 1 minute cupcake …I am happy with their result and kids enjoying cupcakes .
Instant quick celebration recipe ..
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Serves: 2 people
Wheat flour 5 tbsp
Nutella 2 tbsp
Curd 2 tbsp
Dark chocolate (I used just 2 small pcs)
Powdered sugar 1.5 tbsp (add as per your taste)
Oil 1.5 tbsp (or butter)
Baking powder a pinch
1 tbsp milk
Coffee powder a pinch
Vanilla essence just a drop
- Sieve the dry ingredients – both flours, baking powder, powdered sugar and mix well.
- Add the oil ,curd, nutella to the dry mixture and mix well. Melt the dark chocolate pieces and add to this mix.
- Add coffee powder and milk little by little. Add essence and keep mixing till you get a smooth batter.
- Transfer to a microwave friendly mold and microwave on high for 1 minute or a little more. (1 min 20 seconds)
- I topped them both with a walnut each. But you can even prepare some lovely looking butter cream frosting if you wish.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.