Nowadays there is fusion songs, fusion dance, fusion cooking… its fusion cake. Here I present Fusion cake.
- First you bake a basic cake. I baked vanilla cake (Recipe link: Eggless Malai Vanilla Cake).
- Fill half the whipped cream into a piping bag with a large star nozzle.
- Cut the cake into three horizontal layers. Arrange one layer of the cake on a serving plate.
- Spread the half rasgullas and place one more layer on top.
- Again spread the remaining rasgullas and place the third layer on top.
- Cover the cake with remaining whipped cream.
- Make border from red fondant along the side according to the size of your cake.
- Next make rossette from Star Nozal with whipped cream over the fondant.
- Sprinkle some blue coloured wafer wisk over the cake.
- Top with rasgullas and drizzle some jem on it.
Yippyyy its ready!!🎂💐
Notes: You can drizzle some strawberry sauce for garnishing.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.