Refined flour (maida) 1/2cup
Milk powder 1/4cup
Baking soda 1/4tsp
Baking powder 1/2tsp
Salt to taste
Vanila essence 1/4tsp
lemon juice 1/4tsp
waffer wisk or any sprinkles.
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- Combine the malai, sugar, lemon juice and curd in a bowl and whisk well.
- Combine the plain flour, baking powder and baking soda and sieve 2-3 times and keep aside.
- Add the milk and milk powder and maida mixture to the malai gradually and keep stirring.
- Gradually and alternatively finish the mixture and keep stirring.
The mixture should be of the pouring consistency.
- Now add the vanilla essence and lightly stir again once.
- Grease the 4″inch cake pan and sprinkle little maida into it.
- Pour the batter into it and bake in a pre-heated cooker or oven for25-30 minutes.Note ..from this batter two cakes of size 4″inch can be baked.
- Remove and cool.
- After the cake is cooled cover it with whipped cream.
- In The sides put waffer wisks.
- Put cream in piping bag and using star Nozal make little stars on the top of the cake and make border too.
- Drizzle some silver balls .
Yippyyyy your mini cake is ready.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.
Hate to miss a recipe? Like my Facebook to stay updated!
Like share and spread your love ❤️