When my younger daughter came from school she showed me her marks . She was very excited about her result. I was busy but I wanted to make something good for her hard work and result. I opened the fridge and saw leftover pizza bases. I just got the idea and made this for her .Everyone liked it and even the dish became more popular than pizza..
Recipe courtsey..meera girdher .com
As kids love pizza, cheese and butter they will surely enjoy these cheesy sticks ……
Makes: 16 sticks
1 Medium size pizza base
4 Tablespoon butter (melted)
1 Teaspoon chilly flakes
1 Teaspoon roasted garlic flakes
2 Tablespoon chopped parsley or you can use coriander if parsley is not available(I used coriander)
1 Tablespoon oregano
Pinch of salt
2 Tablespoon pickled jalapeno chopped (optional)
8 Tablespoon grated pizza cheese (or according to your taste)(I used amul cheese)
- Take a pizza base cut it horizontally from the centre to get two rounds as shown in picture
- Now cut each rounds in 8 sticks or wedges so that you can have 16 sticks
- Now melt the butter
- Keep your microwave in preheat mode.
- In a bowl mix butter, chilly flakes, garlic flakes, coriander, oregano, chopped jalapeno and a pinch of salt.
- Now with the help of brush you can apply this mixture on inner cut side of pizza bread and sprinkle some cheese on this.
- Now set your microwave on convection mode at 200 degree C for 5 – 6 minute or sticks are crisp
Cheesy Garlic Pizza sticks are ready in Microwave for your kids…
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.