Strawberries are my favorite ..and with combination of yogurt they taste superb.
In my daily breakfast or lunch I ALWAYS make one dish with strawberries…this time I am sharing strawberry and yogurt recipe ..hope you all enjoy it..simple and easy….
Strawberries are rich source of fiber. They contains the antioxidants. The magnesium and potassium in strawberries helps in improving the bone’s health. They are even great fruit for weight loss.
Yogurt – 2cup
Fresh Strawberries – 100g or 1cup chopped
Strawberry Jam – 2 tbsp
Honey or sugar – 3tbsp (plus more depending on how sweet you’d like your yogurt to be)
Glasses – 2
- In a bowl beat the yogurt until smooth. Add the sugar in and give it a good mix.
- Pour a tablespoon of Strawberry Jam in to the bottom of the glass. Then layer Yogurt and chopped Strawberries alternatively, finishing with the strawberries, till the glass is full.
- Place a dollop of sweetened Yogurt on top and drizzle with some strawberry jam. Top it off with a strawberry.
- Repeat the same in the other glasses.
Serve immediately or chill and serve it cold after a meal.
- You can use Strawberry crush or home made strawberry puree.
- You can add some crushed biscuits and cornflake ..
- You can use hung curd also.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.