This beautiful recipe has been inspired by Mr Bean restaurant Indore…Some days ago my cousins ordered strawberry tart from famous Mr Bean restaurant for a family get together.. From then I wished to make it.. So I searched for its recipe and nailed it beautifully..I sent my cousins this tart.They appreciated my Tart ..and praised me to make the same ..
Preparation Time: 25 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
20 Oreo biscuits
50 gms melted butter
200 gms semi sweet chocolate or dark chocolate
100ml fresh cream
5-6 chopped strawberries
Whipped cream 2 tbsp for decoration
Chopped nuts (almonds, pistachios, etc), (optional)
- Place oreo cookies into the bowl of a food processor and blend until crumbs form. Add melted butter and process until nicely mixed.
- Put the mixture into the tart pan and with the back of your fingers press it to form even layer into the bottom and edges of a tart pan. Place it in the fridge to set.
- In a pan, heat the cream on low heat for a few minutes to make it hot. Remove from heat, pour over the chopped chocolate and let it rest for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir until dissolved.Pour the chocolate filling over the oreo crust and top it with fresh strawberries.
- Decorate with whipped cream.(optional) Keep it in the fridge for at least 2 hours. Serve chilled.
Hurrah! Yummy tart ready…
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.