This tart I specilly made for my daughter .she loves Pineapples, so I made it with pineapples.
25 Oreo biscuits
50 gms melted butter
300 gms semi sweet chocolate or dark chocolate
200ml fresh cream
5-6 canned Pinapple
Whipped cream 2 tbsp for decoration or
chopped nuts (almonds, pistachios, etc),or sprinkles (optional)
- Place oreo cookies into the bowl of a food processor and blend until crumbs form. Add melted butter and process until nicely mixed.
- Put the mixture into the tart pan and with the back of your fingers press it to form even layer into the bottom and edges of a tart pan. Place it in the fridge to set.
- In a pan, heat the cream on low heat for a few minutes to make it hot. Remove from heat, pour over the chopped chocolate and let it rest for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir until dissolved.Pour the chocolate filling over the oreo crust and top it with canned Pineapple and sprinkles.
- Decorate with whipped cream.(optional) Keep it in the fridge for at least 2 hours.Serve chilled.
Hurrah! Yummy tart ready..
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.