Today I prepared shahi dinner .First course served in hotels is masala papad -My family’s all time favorite .
1/2 cup Onion (finely chopped)
3/4 cup Tomato (finely chopped)
1/2 cup Coriander leaves/Cilantro (finely chopped)
1 tsp Red chilly Powder
1 tsp Chat Masala Powder
1 tsp Mango/Aamchur Powder or 1 tsp Lemon juice
Salt to taste
- Roast Papad on medium flame or microwave it for 40 seconds or fry it . I love fried papad .
- Mix all the ingredients except Papad and make a mixture.
- Assemble Papad on serving plate and sprinkle some red chilly powder on it.
- Put the prepared mixture evenly on it and serve immediately.
- You can also serve the masala separately .
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.