This is a perfect party raita. It is very tempting and great in taste Its attractive color and look will definitely tempt you to eat it.Summer is almost on full swing. Raita is the best dish for summers, it completes the meal.
Beetroot is my favorite ingredient as it has great nutritional value and its color is my favorite too. With this I got idea and made this quick recipe. Full family liked it and it came out very nicely.Must try.
2Tbsp green grapes
2Tbsp Black grapes
2Tbsp pomegramate (anar)
2Tbsp boild beetroot Cut in cubes
1/2tsp black salt
1/2 tsp Roasted jeera powder
1 Tbsp powder sugar
salt to taste.
- Take curd and cream in a bowl and mix well.Than add black salt ,jeera powder,sugar and salt .Give a nice whisk .
- Than add green & black grapes ,anar ,beetroot and coriander.
- Mix all ingredients well with a spoon .
- Serve it &garnish with pomegranate &coriander.
- Serve with biryani ,roti ,naan or as a dip .
Note: For richness you can add cream. I made it without cream.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.
Hate to miss a recipe? Like my Facebook to stay updated!
Like share and spread your love ❤️