Summer start and Thanda thanda cool cool also start 🍉🍉🍊🍊
In this post, i am bringing a refreshing combination of watermelon and orange in one juice topped with mint leaves. adding mint leaves is optional but it adds good taste & flavor and they also are cooling for our body.
This juice really tastes good and quickly recharges your body.
1 Cup = 200ml
Orange juice – ½ cup (freshly squeezed)
Watermelon – 1 ½ cup (deseeded)
Sugar – 2 tbsp
Ice cubes – 5 – 6
- peel, chop the orange and extract the juice.
- you can use a juicer to extract the orange juice.
- blend the watermelon, mint leaves and sugar in a blender.
- pour the watermelon juice in a jar or bowl.
- add the orange juice to the watermelon juice.
- stir well and serve with or without ice cubes garnished with mint leaves,and serve immediately .
- Sugar can be replaced with 2 tbsp of honey.
- I didn’t add water while making the juice.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.