Aam Ka Panna, a refreshing summer juice made with raw green mangoes.I loved the drink for the bunch of flavors – sweet, spicy and tangy…yumm!!
2 large sized raw mangoes
2 tsp cumin seeds (jeera) powder
1 tsp crushed black pepper
black salt to taste ,1/2 tsp dry ginger powder
a pinch of asafoetida (hing)
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup boondi
1/4 cup mintleaves
- Wash the raw mangoes thoroughly. Once washed, peel them off and chop them into thin slices and Boil it or pressure cook it
- Soak boondi in water after 5 minute squize it, Now the boondi is ready to serve it with aam ka panna.
- Let it cool off for some time .Add sugar, black pepper, roasted cumin seeds and mint leaves to the boiled raw mango pieces.Turn this mixture into puree using mixi or hand blander and strain.
- Panna is on a thick side. Add water to dilute and adjust seasonings.
- Add chilled water, Stir Well
Serve in s glasses, topped with boondi.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.
Hate to miss a recipe? Like my Facebook to stay updated!
Like share and spread your love ❤️
2 thoughts on “Aam Ka Panna /KERI KA JHOLIA”
[…] Aam Ka Panna, a refreshing summer juice made with raw green mangoes.Aam Ka Panna (Raw mango Mint Shots) […]
[…] cold beverages-Aam Ka Panna (Raw mango Mint Shots), WATERMELON BASIL SEED COOLER , Watermelon Orange coolerHOMEMADE FRESH PEACH […]