Kids loves jelly very much. For their I always make jelly with new presentation ideas. This time I made it with Watermelon . These are great on a hot day!
So beat the heat and party on with Watermelon jello slices!
1 small watermelon
Weikfield watermelon jello mix
3cup of boiling water
- Using a large chef’s knife, cut the watermelon into two equal halves, lengthwise.
- Use your knife to slice all the way around the perimeter of the watermelon flesh, about an inch from the rind. Be careful not to pierce through the skin, as this will lead to your Jell-O leaking out.
- Then use a kitchen spoon to scrape out the rest and create a smooth bowl with roughly 1/2-inch red watermelon flesh left on the rind.
- Line two small, rimmed baking sheets with paper towels in a way that creates a bed for your watermelon bowls. The idea is to create enough support to keep the watermelon bowls from rolling at all while they’re in the fridge. Put one bowl in the center of each tray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the jelly crystals pack and premix .
- Boil 3 cups (500ml) water in a vessal .allow it to cool for 1 min.
- Pour the hot water in to the bowl containing the weikfield jelly crystals and premix.Stir until completely dissolved.
- Pour the Jell-O mixture into the watermelon bowls, dividing evenly.
- After 30 minutes Carefully place the Jell-O filled watermelon bowls in the fridge, and refrigerate. Serve cooled.
- When Jell-O is set, cut each half into 1-inch slices, crosswise, then cut each slice into 2–3 wedges, and serve.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.
Hate to miss a recipe? Like my Facebook to stay updated!
Like share and spread your love ❤️
One thought on “Watermelon Jello Slices”
[…] It is great for parties as well, because it looks so cute and attractive, ..everyone will love it.You make them with any fruits of your choice. You can make watermelon jelly also.watermelon jello slices […]