A Light, mildly sweet Flavourful cake that will remind you of ‘Meetha Paan Beeda'( Sweet Paan). I had baked this cake for my sister-in-law’s birthday as she and her family are very fond of paan flavour and it was so much enjoyed by her and all of us.
The recipe is quite simple with no fancy ingredients.
I am so happy and excited to share this special’ Paan Cake ‘ recipe with all of you. A treat for all paan lovers !!
Recipe adapted….healthy kadhai
Refined Flour/ All Purpose Flour (Maida) – 1.5 cup
Curd – 1 cup
Powdered Sugar – ¾ cup
Oil – ½ cup
Meetha paan – 1 pcs (alternatively Betel leaf – 1 pcs and gulukand – 1 tbsp)
Baking powder – 1 ¼ tsp
Baking soda – ½ tsp
Green Food colour – ¼ tsp
- Cut pan into 2 pcs. Grind 1 part and chop the other part.
- In 2 separate bowls, mix all dry ingredients (maida, baking powder, soda) in one and wet ingredients (oil, curd, sugar) in other one.
- Beat the wet mixture till the sugar dissolves completely. Mix dry ingredients in the wet ones to form a smooth cake batter.
- Add paan mixture in the batter along with food colour.
- Transfer the prepared cake batter into greased baking pan,add tuti fruitu and Place the pan in preheated microvave 180 degrees for 30 min. Check the center of the cake with tooth pick.
- Once cake is ready remove the pan from microvave and allow it to cool down completely.
- After the cake is cooled place a paan leaf on it and decorate with whipped cream .
- Cut pcs of paan cake and relish the paan flavour in cake .Enjoy
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.
3 thoughts on “Paan (Betel Leaf) Flavoured Cake”
[…] may also try PAAN ( BETEL) CHOCOLATE FUDGEPaan (Betel Leaf) Flavoured Cake , Paan ke Ladoo (Paan […]
LikeLiked by 1 person