Mango season has arrived so here is a quick, simple and absolutely yummy mango cupcakes. Mango is the king of all fruits and is liked by everyone. Its summer season and it is ruling over. Mango itself is a treat and something made from it is simply delicious.Eggless Mango mania cake 🍋before the mangoes go away. We love baking 😘
Recipe adapted …
Special thanks to Smiling notes,kaveri obhan My CAL group member. They recently shared this recipe on her blog and group and being a crazed mango fan, I just had to have them. I decided to make them. I tried 2-3 times ,and here’s the recipe .
A must-try especially for all you mango lovers out there!
My daughter has made these cupcakes for her school presentation and as these are very simple she was very happy to see its outcome. It is best for mango season. .INGREDIENTS:
Semolina/Rava/Sooji ( fine variety)*-1cup
Mango pulp (ready made/canned/fresh mango pulp-I used fresh)*-1cup
Any flavourless oil(I used olive oil)*-1/2cup
chopped nuts for garnish*-1/4 cup
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F. Mix the semolina, sugar, baking powder and salt in a medium sized bowl. Add oil to it and mix it well.
- Add the mango pulp in this mixture and mix it till it is combined well. Keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Line a muffin pan with liners, Scoop batter into them. Bake in the pre-heated oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let it cool. Garnish it with chopped/ crushed nuts of your choice.
- Please make sure that the mango pulp is thick and not too watery
- If you use a pulp that is not thick and if you find that the cake batter is not thick then let is stand aside for 20 minutes, until the mango pulp is absorbed by the semolina.
- Check with a toothpick to see if properly baked. If the toothpick comes out clean then remove immediately. If it is kept for a longer time, the cake will become hard on the top.
- If you don’t have a muffin pan, you can just put the liners on a baking sheet by themselves. I have noticed that the foil ones are especially good for this, but you can also double up the paper ones.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.
Hate to miss a recipe? Like my Facebook to stay updated!
Like share and spread your love ❤️
2 thoughts on “Eggless Mango Semolina Cupcakes”
[…] Aamras recipe is prepared with different types of mangoes available in the market. if you are looking for more mango recipes then do check AAM KI SABZI (MANGO CURRY)MANGO ROLL UPS (AAM PAPAD ROLL) , MANGO SANDWICH, MANGO MINT RAITA, MANGO SANDESH HEARTS, Mango Melody, Keri Ki Launji (Raw Mango Launji), Fresh Mango Pickle (Katki Ka Achhar), Eggless Mango Semolina Cupcakes […]
[…] EGGLESS MANGO SEMOLINA CUPCAKES Mango is the king of all fruits and is liked by everyone. Its summer season and it is ruling over. Mango itself is a treat and something made from it is simply delicious.Eggless Mango mania cake before the mangoes go away.Eggless Mango Semolina Cupcakes […]