Recipe adapted …Suhan Mahajan
Ripe Mangoes – 2 pcs
Raw Mango – 1 pcs
Sugar – 3/4 cup or honey 3tbsp or as per your taste
Water 1 cup
Lemon juice 1 tsp
- Cut both types of mangoes into small pcs and put it into a pressure cooker for steaming. Add 1 cup of water for steaming.
- Simultaneously in a pan, pour 1 cup water and sugar. Heat this sugar syrup till sugar completely dissolves in water.
- Once steamed, cool down the mangoes. After cooling, blend to form a mango puree using a hand blender.
- Mango Puree can be sieved to remove the mango fibers. This step is optional.
- Add lemon juice and sugar syrup into the puree. This is the mango concentrate.
- For serving, add cold water to this concentrate and serve chilled with ice cubes.Enjoy!!!!
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.