I wanted to make frooti from a long time and finally, I made it…. its really yummy Vanished within minutes….the best part is its made at home, without preservatives and all that… It’s so easy to make and it’s so tasty, It’s amazing!
Recipe adapted …Suhan Mahajan
Ripe Mangoes – 2 pcs
Raw Mango – 1 pcs
Sugar – 3/4 cup or honey 3tbsp or as per your taste
Water 1 cup
Lemon juice 1 tsp
- Cut both types of mangoes into small pcs and put it into a pressure cooker for steaming. Add 1 cup of water for steaming.
- Simultaneously in a pan, pour 1 cup water and sugar. Heat this sugar syrup till sugar completely dissolves in water.
- Once steamed, cool down the mangoes. After cooling, blend to form a mango puree using a hand blender.
- Mango Puree can be sieved to remove the mango fibers. This step is optional.
- Add lemon juice and sugar syrup into the puree. This is the mango concentrate.
- For serving, add cold water to this concentrate and serve chilled with ice cubes.Enjoy!!!!
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.
Hate to miss a recipe? Like my Facebook to stay updated!
Like share and spread your love ❤️
One thought on “Home Made Mango Frooti”
Hi Astha. ou have a wonderfull blog. our mango recipes are amazing. I have nominated you for “One Lovely Blog Award”. Check out my post.Cheers!!