Coca Cola Cake is an incredibly moist vanilla cake and then put in the actual Coke bottle. The coke bottle is shaped by chocolate.
This Coca Cola Cake is in trend these days. On my Facebook group many people tried this .
From then I wanted to try it. When I saw a 250ml coke bottle in my grocery shop I bought it. It was time for my daughter’s birthday, so I tried this to surprise her. She always expects a new creation for her birthday cake from me (Astha’s Kitchen).
I’m gonna show you the whole step by step so that the beginners also can try it. So I divided the whole process in 4 parts..
- First we will make the cake.
- Then we will coat the coca cola bottle with chocolate to give it shape like bottle.
- Next we will make whipped cream frosting.
- And finally we will assemble it up.
Refined flour (Maida) 1/2cup
Milk powder 1/4cup
Baking soda 1/4tsp
Baking powder 1/2tsp
Salt to taste
Vanila essence 1/4tsp
lemon juice 1/4tsp
I tried with mini bottle so made mini cake .
CHOCOLATE BOTTLE INGREDIENTS:
Bottle of Coca-Cola (I tried with 250 ml coca-cola bottle)
1 cup dark chocolate
Stage 1: Make the Cake
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- Combine the malai, sugar, lemon juice and curd in a bowl and whisk well. Keep aside.
- Combine the plain flour, baking powder and baking soda and sieve 2-3 times and keep aside.
- Add the milk and milk powder and maida mixture to the malai gradually and keep stirring.
- Gradually and alternatively finish the mixture and keep stirring. The mixture should be of the pouring consistency.
- Now add the vanilla essence and lightly stir again once.
- Grease the 4″inch cake pan and sprinkle little maida into it.
- Pour the batter into it and bake in a pre-heated cooker or oven for 25-30 minutes. (Note: From this batter two cakes of size 4″inch can be baked.)
- Leave Remove and cool.
Stage 2: Make the icing
I used readymade whipped cream
Stage 3: Make the chocolate covering
- Cut the Coca-Cola bottle in half.
- Melt dark chocolate in a microwave or double boiler .
- Pour the melted chocolate into the inverted top of the bottle.
- Rotate the chocolate around the bottle, coating the inside up to the mark. Leave the chocolate to set.
- Add more chocolate to create a thicker layer.
- Leave the chocolate to set
- Pour the melted chocolate into the base of the bottle
- Rotate the chocolate around the base to cover the inside.
- Leave the chocolate to set
- Pour the chocolate into the top of the bottle
- Rotate the chocolate around the top and coat the rest of the inside. Leave the chocolate to set.
Stage 4: Assemble the cake
- Fill the top and bottom of the bottle with alternate layers of cake and icing.
- Freeze for about 20 minutes to make it easier to remove the plastic bottle top and bottom.
- Cut away the plastic top and bottom and remove the top and bottom chocolate cakes.
- Spread a layer of icing on the mating surfaces.
- Join the two halves of the cake.
- Wrap the Coca-Cola label around the middle of the cake.
- Place the Coca-Cola lid on top.
- You can now enjoy your 3D Coca-Cola bottle cake. To slice use a hot knife.
Note: There are many videos in you tube for making the chocolate coke bottle.
You can fill in the chocolate bottle as per your wish.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.