Coconut Ladoos are one of the sweets that can very easily be made for any festival. These can be made using fresh coconut or desiccated coconut.
Now a days I am doing kitchen gardening and I have grownup leaves in my garden. So I did simple addition of paan in my coconut ladoos.
This is instant ladoo and can be made for any occasion. Its lovely and yummy..
you can make for diwali too.
Condensed Milk 400gms
Desiccated coconut 250gm plus 1 cup for rolling
Green cardamom powder a pinch of
Paan Leaves 4to 5nos
Green food color a pinch
2tbsp of gulkand (I used ready made gulkand)
1tsp ghee for greasing
2tbsp of mixed dry fruits such as cashew, walnut, pistachios, almonds finely chopped
- In a pan, add the Gulkand and the dry fruits and cook on slow flame till it binds together.
- Switch off the gas and keep it aside to cool
- Roll the paan leaves together and finely chop them. Pour the condensed milk in heavy bottom pan.
- Add desiccated coconut to it and mix. Cook the condensed milk and coconut mixture in the heavy bottom pan, on medium low flame.
- Stir the mixture continuously to avoid burning. Add the chopped paan leaves and a pinch of green food colour and cardamom powder to it.
- Within 2 to 3 minutes, the mixture will start leaving the sides and come together as dough.Switch off the gas and let rest for 3-4 minutes.
- Grease your palms with ghee. Pinch a small portion of the mixture and make a depression with your thumb on it and place a bit of Gulkand and dryfruits mixture inside and roll between your hands into balls like ladoos.
- Roll them in desiccated coconut and keep aside.
Serve this easy and quick Paan ke Ladoo or Pan Bites ..
- You can store this ladoo in refrigerators 4,5 days ..
- You can add any flavour of your choice,strawberry ,mango ,pineapple
- You can coat this ladoos with chocolate
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.
Like share and spread your love