I am always interested in making new sweets.Everyone in my family likes sweets. So here are super easy, yummy, healthy ladoos in just few minutes.. It consumes very less ghee. A super easy way to feed healthy and yummy to kids.. Everyone loves Besan ladoo and when we add lots of Almonds in that, its healthy too.
One can also add other nuts like walnut, cashew as per liking.
You can keep it for Diwali too.
Recipe adapted ruchisvegkitchen.
2 cups Besan (Coarse flour)
3/ 4 cup Pure Ghee (liquid)
1 and 1/ 2 cup Sugar powder
2/3 cup Almond Powder
1/ 2 tsp Cardamom powder
Almonds for garnishing
- First mix ghee and besan in a microwave safe bowl .
- Then microwave for 2 mins .
- Mix this mixture with spoon and microwave for 2 mins again.Remove from microwave and mix it properly and cook for 1 min more. Do same and microwave it for 1 min. Total 6- 7 minutes it will take to give perfect aroma.. whenever u can see that besan colour is changed its done.. .
- Now Mix Almond Powder, i crushed Almonds in Mixer.
- Mix well and Again Microwave for 20 seconds..
- Let it be cool down ….I just spread this mixture in thali and switch on my fan. hardly took 15 mins.. .￼ 🙂
- Now add powered sugar and cardamom powder. .
- You can add 1 tsp Ghee more if you feel its more dry to give shape.
- Make a small ball or whatever you want. .. garnish with Almonds.
￼ ￼No time consuming. ..and very easy for everyone.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.