I am in love with Pickled onions and make them regularly. Its my favourite .They go very well with Daal bati, rice, chapattis, salads, sandwiches, tandoori dishes and the list is never ending. A very easy pickle recipe which does not take much time to prepare.
2 – Onions, thinly sliced
¼ tsp Red chilly powder
1 tbsp – lemon juice
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and serve immediately.
- You can omit lemon juice and use vinegar.
- Add green chillies if you wish to make it more hot.
- You can adjust the taste as per your preference.
- You can add very little sugar if you want a bit of sweetness.
- You can also use the baby onions/red onions if available.
- You can use tomato sauce .
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.
Hate to miss a recipe? Like my Facebook to stay updated!
Like share and spread your love