Festivals are round the corner. Are you guys looking for a quick and delicious dessert Open-mouthed smile!! Here is an easy and flavorful ladoo is ready under 10 minutes. I made this quick ladoo with pineapple puree, milk powder and desiccated coconut.
Pineapple is my favourite fruit,but in my family no one likes it. So, I got idea of using this fruit in a dessert. I made a dessert with two very attractive looks.one coconut coated and second chocolate coated. Both were superb Everyone loved these ladoos.
Pineapple Ladoo is an easy, unique and flavorful recipe of ladoo. These Pineapple Ladoo are famous because of its fruity unique taste which give your taste buds a unique flavor to eat in a from of ladoos.
These Ladoo are healthy and nutritious because of ingredients using to made these ladoos. Ingredients like pineapple which is very much healthy and nutritious for health, with combining other ingredients which make these ladoos more healthy and nutritious.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Serves: 4-5 people
Pineapple chunks 1-1/2 cup
Desiccated coconut 1 cup
Milk powder 1 cup
Icing sugar 3/4 cup
Ghee 1 tsp
Cardamom powder 1/4 tsp
Chopped nuts (for garnishing) 2 tsp
Dark chcolate 1/2 cup
- Grind the pineapple chunks into a paste.
- Heat ghee in a pan, add pineapple puree and fry for a minute. Make sure you do not burn the puree.
- Add desiccated coconut and sugar, mix well. Cook this mixture 2 minutes on low flame.
- Add milk powder and cardamom powder and stir well.
- When the mixture starts getting thick, transfer into a bowl and cool.
- Make small balls of the mixture into ladoo shape with greased hands.
- Garnish with chopped nuts and serve.
- Dip some ladoos in melted dark chocolate and garnish with sprinkles.
- If the mixture does not get thick, then add 2-3 tsp milk powder more and mix well.
- Pineapple Ladoo are most variable ladoo in ladoo variety but you can make more variable by adding condensed milk instead of milk powder to make these Pineapple Ladoo more sweet and delicious in taste.
- You can store these Pineapple Ladoo in an airtight container for 2-3 days.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.