I know I am going overboard with amla recipes but then this fruit deserves such attention. A potent source of Vitamin C ,it helps our body’s immune system, digestive system and is good whichever way you eat it. In Ayurveda Amla is used to make many preparations including the well known chyawanprash. This bright green translucent fruit is full of other nutrients too.You can also make AMLE KI LAUNJI (AMLE KI JHATPAT SABJI),Amla Toffee ( Indian Gooseberry Toffee) (Soft Amla Candy),AMLA MINT CORIANDER CHUTNEY
This dried amla is the latest addition to the list.I added beetroot it makes mukhwas more healthier.
Super healthy,Super tasty Good for digestion.Presenting mukhwas or freshener.I am in love with the colour and taste is also superb.
Regular intake of amlas in any form keeps you healthy and gives a healthy glow to your skin. Try to sun dry the amlas when you have plenty of sunlight.
Try it, its irresistible
Amla 20 in number
salt 1 tbsp
table salt 1 tbsp
sugar 2 tbsp
black pepper 2 tsp
- Wash the Amlas and dry them .
- Grate them with grater.
- Wash ,peel and grate beetroot.
- Mix grated amla and beetroot with salt, black salt ,sugar,black pepper.
- Mix should be spread on a big flat plate,cover it with a thin cloth.
- Keep the (plate) mix in sunlight for 4-5 days .
- After 4-5 days till crisp amla becomes totally dry.
- It can be stored in air tight container and can be used for a long time.
- You can adjust quantity of salt and sugar as per your taste .
- You can add lemon too.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.
Like share and spread your love