Healthy eating is always a popular resolution and it is on my list always. I am trying to include more vegetables into my diet and into our family meals. I love making stir fry because it is easy, healthy, and a great way to sneak a variety of vegetables into one meal!
This is my husband’s all-time favorite dish. My daughters like eating soya chunks and so I add them to the veggies.And this time I am very happy because I used broccoli grown in my kitchen garden for this recipe…My first ever grown broccoli patch..fresh and fully organic.
It looked so good that I couldn’t resist myself from taking a selfie with it.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
1/2 cup broccoli florets
1/2 Bell Pepper Yellow
1/2 Red Bell Pepper
5-6 cherry tomatoes
2 Oregano tablespoon Fresh
1/3 tablespoon olive oil
to taste Salt
1/2 tsp black paper powder according to your taste.
- first, break the broccoli into florets or you can chop them.
- heat enough water with 1/4 tsp salt in a pot. let the water vigorously boil.
switch off the flame and add the broccoli florets.
- wait for about 15-20 seconds and then drain the florets. reserve a few broccoli florets for garnish.
- the above blanching method is to get rid of the insects in the broccoli.
- Cut other Vegetables in identical sizes.
- In a pan heat oil and add oregano and Onions. Stir and add bell peppers. Stir for 2-3 minutes and then add Broccoli.
- lastly, add tomatoes and Stir the vegetables at high flame.
- Stir for another two-three minutes. Add salt, paper, and stir. Serve Hot
- You can add any vegetables of your choice like the mushroom, beans, red cabbage etc.
- You can add paneer, soya chunks,. chickpeas too.
- You can add tomato and chili sauce as per your taste.
Thank you for visiting Astha’s Kitchen. I would love to hear your feedback.